Welcome to Casa Club Hostel Bar!
Enjoy your stay at Sao Paulo in the charmy Vila Madalena, the cosmopolitan neighborhood home of hundreds of cultural and leisure options, including art shops, restaurants, bars and night clubs.
Casa Club Hostel Bar Facilities
Our Hostel was planned to accommodate up to 36 guests, distributed in suites of different sizes. We offer 6, 8 or 12 bed dorms. These are shared dorms, in the best hostel spirit.
All suites are equiped with bunk-beds, personal lockers and ceiling fans. We use orthopedic mattresses and anti-allergic pillows, which will make your sleep more relaxing, helping you to make the most out of your next day.
We carry out a preventive fumigation every six months in all our suites and bathrooms. they are all cleaned daily, keeping the place pleasant and free of bugs.
The bathroom in the large suite is projected to serve the larger group, containing 3 sinks, 2 showers and 2 toilets. In case you are curious, don't worry, the doors are opened in the picture on the right.
Our social areas include an equipped kitchen for the guests to prepare meals, broadband internet, a patio with tables for games, chats, reading..., the lounge area with a 42" LCD TV, and the so appreciated solarium, where your tan is guaranteed.
Oh, our wireless internet at the bar is really fast. You'll be able to plan your trip throughout Sao Paulo or your next destination with tranquility and if you need any assistance don't hesitate to ask our staff. We can give you valuable information and help you purchase travel tickets and hiring services (laundry, for example).
One of the best things in our hostel is the diversity of origins and destinations of our guests. Your fun is guaranteed even in the days when our bar is closed to the locals in Vila Madalena.
Yes, we have a bar! Opened also to the local public from Wednesday to Sunday from 6pm to 1am, the cultural miscegenation gets even more interesting. Try our delicious cocktails, besides the traditional caipirinha.
Our hostel is also ideal for those that seek a cozy place for get-togethers, birthday parties, celebrations... We also promote art expos eventually, including works from our guests. The bar area has a capacity for up to 100 people, and we accept reservations.
Our live music is one of the highlights of our entertainment. The musical agenda includes artists from different areas such as MPB (popular Brazilian music), samba, groove, samba rock, pop rock, reggae and different electronic genera, among others.
To guarantee a safe entertainment for all, public access is controlled and all common areas are monitored by a closed circuit television system. All guests are instructed to leave personal belongings in your locker and luggage storage for larger pieces is also available.
Ready to explore the metropolis? Our staff will give you hints according to your interests. Ask about the guided tours!
Partner Hostels in Brazil and The world
BRAZIL Hostels +
Bahia Hostels +
- Hostel Galeria 13 (Salvador)
Ceara Hostels +
- Hostel Terra da Luz (Fortaleza)
Parana Hostels +
- Klein Hostel (Foz do Iguacu)
Rio de Janeiro Hostels +
Rio Grande do Norte Hostels +
- SugarCane Hostel (Praia de Pipa - Tibau do Sul)
Santa Catarina Hostels +
- Tucano House (Florianópolis)
Sao Paulo Hostels +
SOUTH AMERICA Hostels +
Argentina Hostels +
- Lime House Hostel (Buenos Aires - Argentina)
- Ayres Porteños (Buenos Aires - Argentina)
- Sandanzas Cultural (Buenos Aires - Argentina)
- BAStop Hostel (Buenos Aires - Argentina)
- Rayuela Hostel (Buenos Aires - Argentina)
- Hostel One (Buenos Aires - Argentina)
- La Rocca Hostel (Buenos Aires - Argentina)
- Art Factory Hostel (Buenos Aires - Argentina)
- Aldea Hostel (Córdoba - Argentina)
- Timbo Iguazú (Iguazú - Argentina)
- La casa del balcón B&B (Mar del Plata - Argentina)
- cuyum mapu hostel (Mendoza - Argentina)
- Hostel Parque Central (Mendoza - Argentina)
- Hostel Secuoya (San Martín de los Andes - Argentina)
- Aconquija Hosteria (Yerba Buena - Argentina)
- 365 Tourist Guide and Hotels in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Bolivia Hostels +
Chile Hostels +
- Patagonia Adventure (Patagonia - Chile)
- Hostal Ruka Hueney (Pucon - Chile)
- Casa Cecilia Hostel (Puerto Natarles - Chile)
- Hostal La Estancia (Punta Arenas - Chile)
- Andes Hostel (Santiago - Chile)
- Kasatobalaba Hostel (Santiago - Chile)
- Alecon Lodging (Valparaiso - Chile)
- B&B Casa del Sol (Viña del Mar - Chile)
- Hostal Reloj de Flores B&B (Viña del Mar - Chile)
Colombia Hostels +
- Hostal Fatima (Bogot - Colombia)
Ecuador Hostels +
Paraguay Hostels +
- Camping Paraguay Brisas del Mediterraneo (San Bernardino - Paraguay)
Peru Hostels +
Uruguay Hostels +
CENTRAL AND NORTH AMERICA Hostels +
EUROPE Hostels +
- Art Hostel (Bruges - Belgium)
- Hostel on the Way (Sofia - Bulgaria)
- Hostel Lollis Homestay (Dresden - Germany)
- Labyrinth Hostel Weimar (Weimar - Germany)
- Berlin Hotels (Berlin - Germany)
- Hostels Alessandro (Rome - Italy)
- Mama's Hostel (Krakow - Poland) Sant Jordi Hostels (Barcelona - Spain)
- Garden House Hostel (Barcelona - Spain)
- Albergue Pere Tarres (Barcelona - Spain)
- Samay Hostel (Sevilla - Spain)
- Hilux Hostel (Valencia - Spain)
ASIA AND AUSTRALIA Hostels +
- Taipei Youth Hostel (Taipei - Taiwan)
Thank you for your preference. Cheers from the Casa Club team!